Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar Guesses!


Hi Folks!  Valerie and I hold an annual guess-who's-gonna-win event!  Here are my choices for the awards tonight.  Please list yours!  The winner gets our "Best Predictor" award: Recognition on this here website that provide you with a year's worth of bragging rights!  (haha)

David's predictions:

Best Picture:  Argo
Best Actor:  Daniel Day Lewis
Best Acress:  Jennifer Lawrence
Best Supporting Actor:  Christoph Waltz
Best Supporting Actress:  Anne Hathaway
Best Director:  Steven Spielberg

2 comments:

  1. I think you got it right, except I am not sure about Spielberg, although he certainly should win. Wish there was someone else besides Anne Hathaway for Supporting Actress but I think you are right. She is very talented just a bit predictable& overdramatic & using her short hair to prove how dedicated to her art she is:) Have fun watching! I know we will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, David, good job! Did you see all these? Do you agree with your very picks?

    I'll weigh in shortly.

    ReplyDelete